The strategic planning process will focus on three key areas:
- Agency wide analysis to discuss Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges (SWOC)
- Identify the mission and values of EF&R
- Establish strategic priorities
The strategic plan will identify strategies and objectives that will provide a clear path to achieving the Agency’s Mission. As we proceed, we hope to gain an understanding from the citizens we serve of how EF&R’s strategic priorities can best be aligned to meet the needs of the community.Five meetings are planned to initiate these important conversations and we would personally like to extend an invitation to your organization. This will be an opportunity to share your sense of the priorities that should be given to these elements in the planning efforts. Additionally, we have created a Community Survey to collect community feedback.
- July 7, 6:00 p.m., EF&R Station 78, 20720 SE May Valley Rd, Issaquah
- July 13, 6:00 p.m., Sammamish City Hall, 801 228th Ave SE., Sammamish
- July 19, 6:00 p.m., North Bend Library, 115 E. 4th St., North Bend
- July 26, 6:00 p.m., EF&R Station 85, 3600 Tolt Ave NE., Carnation
- July 27, 6:00 p.m., Issaquah Council Chambers, 135 E. Sunset Way, Issaquah
The goal is to complete the Strategic Planning process by October 2016, when the EF&R Board of Directors will adopt the Strategic Plan, Mission and Values of the Agency.
Thank you for your time and the future role you will play in EF&R’s planning process.